Thread: Barking problem
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
spiritwings1202
Pixie and Daisy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysiane_souris View Post
I know our trainer tells us to take an empty pop can and put some pennies in it and shake it everytime the dog barks and it get their attention to you and tell them NO!! I also have a sonic sound remote control (not a color) the sound just comes out of the remote and I get to push it when ever needed and I found it works for me. I use it for any bad behavior.
Oh and the sonic sound we can't hear it and I bought it for $20 on ebay
DOG REPELLER TRAINING AID FOR DOGS , STOP BARKING - eBay (item 400090721498 end time Dec-15-09 21:20:34 PST)
it is small enough to carry around in the house to. And it does not shock it is just sound.

There is also methods were you put your dog for a time out! I am not sure for how long or were but I know my friend does it this way.

Goodluck with everything. I have one dog and she loves to bark but the remote works great for me and for the price you can't go wrong even if it does'nt work.
Thanks I am going to try the sonic sound, bc I am going out of my mind. I have a vitamin bottle filled with coins and I shake it but that doesn't seem to work. so I have to try something else.lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!