Thread: Eye Boogies ?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeyBo View Post
purina puppy chow. Its what the breader was using and i didnt wanna switch and make her belly upset. I dont really have alot of options where I live. I have a walmart and a vet lol.
Yeah, it could very well be the food that's the issue. Maybe not - but likely. It's really not a quality food at all and basically filled with garbage, lol. Definitely wouldn't switch her too fast, like you said, and if you switch foods, do it gradually with adding 25% of new food and the rest old. There's a list in the health section of all the good foods, and you'd be surprised at stores that carry them. For example, if you go to Merrick's website Merrick Pet Foods : merrickpetcare.com and type in your zip code, it will pull up the stores closest to you that carry it. If they don't have Merrick, you can try Wellness, Solid Gold, Taste of the Wild, Nature's Variety, Fromm, Orijen, etc. If NONE of these better quality foods are available near you, ordering online is not all that expensive thru petfooddirect.com or k9cuisine.com and often have free bags of food, free shipping, etc if you sign up for their mailing list.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!