View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 07:34 AM   #13
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HendrixandLucy View Post
Last year I was at my moms house with my Yorkie, Hendrix.

My mom has a Germam Shepard named Tessa and Hendrix is not very fond of her at all.

To be cautious we put Hendrix's food in the laundry room. Tessa's food is kept in the kitchen (on the other side of the house) And she, as most dogs, is very protective of her food, so we didn't want to feed them by eachother.

Soooo I am sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of tea with my mom and we kept seeing Hendrix going to Tessa's bowl very very slowly..... he would creep across the kitchen floor, moving at a snail's pace, and get to Tessa's bowl and then take one kibble out of Tessa's bowl and run run run run as fast as he could.

Then he would do it again..... we were watching him for a bit trying to figure out what on earth he was doing.

OMGGGGGG

That little devil was going to Tessa's bowl, taking out one kibble, and then running to the laundry room and dropping the kibble in HIS BOWL!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I was laughing so hard.

SO I let him keep doing it because I thought it was hillarious.....

Then after emptying out half of her bowl (his was overflowing) as he was running back to the laundry room with his prized piece of kibble, Tessa approached him. He froze. Stood still for a minute and then slowly dropped the piece of kibble and ran full speed and hid under the couch! HE HAD BEEN CAUGHT!!!

hahahaha- I couldn't believe the little brat trying to steal all of her food. This went on for nearly half an hour before he was caught!

I have never laughed so hard .
OMG You sure did a good job of writing about this, I feel like I was there with you watching it. You know how people on the internet always use LOL, I really did just laugh wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out loud here a home alone (if anyone had heard they would have called the white jackets). See this is why I love yorkie talk, it's good clean fun, so sweet. OMG that was just Hilarious.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!