View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your pups are just babies, and have much to learn. They are just being normal pups. Everything is fair game to them. Pee pads need to be in the holders to prevent them from using them for toys. Keep plenty of squeaker toys at hand allll the time to sidetrack their attention from dragging beds & other objects that are not toys. Be prepared to work hard for the next few months. They will be the hardest. The day will come when you can start to relax & enjoy the benefits of a well behaved dog if you stay on it.

You'll be saying 'AH-AH' and 'Leave it' over and over and over. Just make sure your voice reflex that you mean it! Be firm.

Tissues are still a favorite of Roxy's. She can have one shredded in a heartbeat. She can spot the tiny corner of one in my pocket, grab it, run across the room & have it shredded before I even know she's got it. lol!

If your pup hasn't started with the 'zoomies', don't be alarmed when it happens. Just sit back & enjoy it! It's NORMAL! You won't be able to catch him, so just enjoy it. If you don't know what the zoomies are, I think you'll recognize it when it starts. lol! Now that's some hight energy!

There's so many threads here about all the puppy issues. Keep reading & reading. Every pup is different, & you have to be open to new approaches & be ready to switch gears as needed.

Good luck with your cuties!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!