View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Question pimple bumps and runny nose and eyes

Ok durning the summer and around summer like end of spring and beginning of fall Callie has allergies that make her skin brake out and occasionally some times when she would lay in the grass or be outside for a long time she would get a few like maybe four pimple looking bumps on her tummy well its been really really cold and wet so she hasn't been out much but to do her pottys and I went to rub her tummy last night and i saw three of the pimple things then I went to check her tummy today and I saw a couple more and one is really very red. Normally I give her a bath once a week in the special shampoo the vet prescribed, well due to having the flu and not being able to even bathe myself its been about two weeks sense her last bath and I cannot figure out what caused the outbreak. I feel some better and plan to give her a bath tonight. But does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this? I have noticed for about a week her little nose and eyes are runny and was going to wait and see if it was going to go away after a few days but it hasn't! Do you think they might be related? Or do you know what might be causing either of them? Thanks for the help everyone in advance
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!