Thread: Fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
princesmom
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineNoelle View Post
I was DX'd in 2004, but like you said prob. had it for much longer. Yes, I agree, sometimes I do feel guilty because I want to get up and play more with my girls, but they seem to be happy with me and they sure do get a lot of attention since I unfortunately can no longer work. I haven't been able to try Lyrica due to the Topamax that I take for my migraines, but I have been reading up about Sevilla. Keep us informed if you try it. I take Cymbalta and Flexeril that has been very beneficial and Requip for RLS and a sleeping aide plus pain meds as needed, so far I am doing pretty good with the regimen that I am on. If you don't mind my asking why wouldn't the insurance pay for the Lyrica? I hope you have a good night.
I'm not able to work either. I try to hold down a part-time job but for every 1 day that I work I'm in bed for the next 2 days recooperating.

I used to have terrible migraines then I had a spinal tap; now I rarely get even a headache. I also take sleep meds; either Lunesta or Tylenol PM (quick release gel caps). My insurance would no longer pay for Lyrica because of the cost and told me I had to try a cheaper drug (Gabapentin) for 6 months then I could go back to Lyrica. Dumb huh?

Good to hear someone is on something that works for them. Hope you continue to do well.
princesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!