View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 04:52 PM   #4
Lucky's Mom
And Lucy Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl000
Glad everything is okay. My pug Bailey loves looking at the other dogs. He is small so he sits in the big part of the cart. Last week I had put my yorkie Brandy in the front with my son because he wanted to hold her while she was sleeping. I'm not sure if you read my post about it, but she fell through a hole in the side of the cart and pushed herself to where her head was completely stuck. She finally stopped fighting me so I could pull her out, the whole thing only took like 30 seconds but it terrified both of us. I recommend people never to put them in the front of the carts. Glad your's is okay! It sounds like she might need some socialzation and some puppy meetup groups.
Best of luck.
Oh, he loves other dogs! That's the problem! He just wanted to play! I actually went to a yorkie talk playgroup about 2 weeks ago w/ him & he did great! Glad your baby is ok, too! That must have scared both of you half to death! I had Lucky in the back of the cart because I put my daughter's car seat in the front of it.
Lucky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!