View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Hydrostatic High Pressure (HHP)

The owner of a little boutique, I frequent, asked me if I would be interested in another raw food that was pathogen free, using the HHP process (Hydrostatic High Pressure)...they actually put the food under enough pressure, that it literally squeezes all the air out of the product, does not alter the products shape taste or nutrion but nothing bad can grow...It's not pasteurized, or iradiated, or treated w/any chemicals, just under hydrostatic high pressure...Just wanted to see if any of you other raw feeders had run across this process and what you thought about it...Of course, I realize, these little canines can deal w/much more bacteria than we give them credit for, but I'm always on a quest for the perfect food for my perfect furkids (I can dream, can't I lol) I'm not going to mention the company that does this, because I'm not here promoting the company...I actually use NV & Primal, at the moment, and love it...This did intrigue me...Any feedback would be appreciated...especially from Chrystal, who has always given me great feedback about topics such as this...
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!