Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
blondschilli
YT Addict

Default Hello,England

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollandmax View Post
Hello All

Greetings from England
I came on here a few weeks back - but have not been able to get online since, due to having flu and being ill.

My name is Gill, and i am from England, in the UK.

I have two adorable Dogs Molly and Max. Molly had babies the 20th Novemeber, sadly she had 5, which considering her size, proved to many for her to nurture - they were tiny, sadly two were stillborn, and two died later. Done everything we could, but it just was not meant to be - they were just too tiny. We have one pup, a little girl we have called Suzie remaining,. and she is doing well, fingers crossed.
So sorry for your loss, That happened to my dog Molly, She had 5, two were still born and the others died at day 2, 5 and my last little boy took to the emergency hospital and I had taken the others to vets and no one told me they had pneumonia. His lungs were full, we did not make it home he died in my hands. I spent 500 trying to save them. I still think about it to this day. I cryed a river. Your last pup sounds like she is old enough to survive now. Just make sure they check the lungs. Good luck, Keep me updated.
blondschilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!