Thread: Yaps when left
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #1
Lorrainelola
YT Addict

Default Yaps when left

I have had alfie for 2 weeks and he is 12 weeks on Sunday. After a couple of nights he is now settled at nigh time and sleeps all night in his crate without messing it. He therefore can go for 6 or 7 hours at night and still be dry. He is being a bit fussy with his eating and is on burns complete dry food but i want to get him onto Royal Canin asap as thats what my 2 german shepherds are on and their coats, eyes and helth is perfect.
Anyway I'm waffling, sorry. My dilema is that if |i have to leave the room I will pop Alfie in his crate for safety, just so that I can put the washing on or something just as exciting , knowing he wont peepee on the floor. When i leave him he just yaps constantly, its been 2 weeks now. Will he get better? At the mo hubby is on holiday from work so when I go shopping he is here but |I'm so worried about when I do have to pop out and leave Alfie as the yapping is deafening and the neighbours will go mad I'm sure. I don't want young alfie getting as ASBO (Anti Social Behaviour Order)
Any suggestions, oh he has toys in his crate. He is fast asleep at my feet at the mo but if I put him in his crate to go off and do something then he will start.
Lorrainelola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!