Thread: Woody or Tiger
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #45
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
I wasn't judging anyone...I was saying is that I, personally, feel that each person involved is at fault in one way or another. I brought God into it without even thinking about it because this is how I live my life....so it's tough for me to keep religion out of it.

In the end, I am sad for Tiger's family....I even feel sad for Tiger. I know, GASP! Yes, he made these decisions, but I can't help myself...my heart goes out for others that are hurting, whether it's self-inflicted or not. It's an AWFUL thing that he has done and he has to now live with the mess that he created.
You sound like me, and ALL my friends think I am nuts. But, I am very compassionate & live by God's Word. They are all wrong. AND it isnt a secret that Tiger has been all out of sorts since his Dad died. I know that isnt an excuse, but the guy could really be hurting. Instead of someone allowing him to heal and deal with what he has done, every channel is making jokes about him. How is that supposed to help a father?
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!