View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemyyorkies2 View Post
Hi there,
We are huckleberry Ridge yorkies, we are not a kennel with 25 dogs. I know that you are curious about us, but please don't ask other breeders as a lot of times they will be the first ones to reply negative about another breeder because they want you to buy their puppy instead. If you have questions about us, please contact me and i will give you our vet references so they can give you the sizes of our yorkies. We do have some larger yorkies, nobody said that larger yorkies don't deserve good homes either. Then we have smaller ones as well. Take little Dickens for instance, he is about 3 pounds. You can see him on our males page at www.huckleberry-ridge-yorkies.com/males.html We have Gabriel who is about 4.5 pounds, Mi Mi who is about 4 pounds, she has gotten a little bit bigger since she had her first litter.
We also have River, who is a little bigger than the others, we may not breed her again because she is ready to retire. She weighs about 6 pounds and then Daisy who is larger, she weighs about 7.5 pounds and is fat. As I stated, please contact me at toxentine@gmail.com and I can give you our vets name for a reference or other puppy buyers from the past. I am not just a hobby breeder, my yorkies are part of our family. We have had yorkies for more than 10 years and can't imagine our life without them even if we didn't breed.
Actually we are a wonderful forum of Yorkie lovers and our reputable breeders on here have NEVER put down another reputable breeder.

Where do your dogs live?
How many litters do your bitches have before you retire?
When do you retire your males?
Are your males related?
What testing do you do on your breeding pair?
How many dogs do you have?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!