View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:15 AM   #13
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

I would report this person. the dogs would be better off in a rescue that would hold out for a good and decent home and it would be better than them being in the road....gosh, that makes me so mad. no wonder she wanted to meet you somewhere. she didnt want you to see where she lived. and if that's the case that tells me that she is smart enough to know her home would not be acceptable to anyone wanting a pup from a good clean environment, and she has enough sense to try to correct the problem. i know there are people who cannot afford expensive homes and should not be looked at any different than someone in a huge mansion. but i have always been a firm believer in "it's not what you have, it's how you keep it". I live in a mobile home. It's a new one though, that i intend to live in on my acre while we build a log style home behind it in the future. Then we can sell our home we have now and turn the area it's sitting on into more of our front lawn. we felt this was the best thing for us to do since we owned our land already and knew we wanted a house but just weren't at a place in our lives finanacilly to do it yet. Mobile homes are not all bad. We have a stone fireplace and a huge kitchen, high ceilings, large bedrooms, outrageously huge tub in master bath, and we like it. But sometimes i think certain mobile homes have seen better days and should be replaced. Hopefully this woman and her mean daughter will be put out of business soon so they can focus on getting their own lives on track.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!