View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
shamrocks
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Has anyone heard of Paws Pantry?

I was looking on Craigslist in the pet section when I spotted this .

There are plenty of soup kitchens and food banks for people, but where do you find help to feed your pets? PAWS PANTRY! Paws Pantry needs your help. Please dig deep, very deep and help families in Northeast Ohio feed their pets! there are so many people with financial difficulties that need help feeding their dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, whatever. I have been blessed to have a job in this economy and feel a deep need to help and give to those who think there is no help for them to feed their pets. Paws Pantry is doing just that. Please think about making a donation - no money - but of food and/or cat litter. No one should have to take their animals to a shelter or give them away because they can no longer afford to feed them. No pet should suffer and go hungry.

PLEASE respond to this email address. I will contact you and we can make arrangements to pick up donations. Get your neighbors together, get a few of your work friends together or just from the goodness of your own heart, pick up some dog and cat food for Paws Pantry. We can't make this happen without YOU!

No negative comments please. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you and you may be the one asking for help.

I would like to donate but I have never heard of this place. I looked for them online and found a few things but they seem to be new so not a lot of info. I love the concept and would like to know if there are any other places doing something similar.

Last edited by shamrocks; 12-09-2009 at 11:56 AM.
shamrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!