Thread: Woody or Tiger
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 08:18 AM   #15
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Ok, let me first say that yes I am married and would be LIVID if my husband did the things that Tiger has done....ok, here's where I am probably going to have you guys throwing things at the computer screen. How many men do you think would be loyal in this situation?? Not at all a "normal" situation...traveling, women that sought him out for the reason of having sex, more women doing the same thing, then traveling to the next city and then the whole thing starts all over again. Question....is Tiger the norm or do you think the way he handled it is the rare case? Seriously, how would most men deal with all of this...do you feel that Tiger's actions are off-base for how most men would behave in the same situation?

Please do not get mad at me for posting the above. Trust me....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO against cheating!!!!!! I am also NOT making excuses for him (because what he has done is awful and hurtful to his wife and child...plain and simple!!). But, really....do we sometimes expect these men to be super-human? Could he have said no....OF COURSE!!! But how insistant do you think these women have been? I can almost guarantee you they have been ruthless and have stopped at nothing and do not accept no.

Ok, now that I have written this, I hope you guys aren't mad at my random thoughts....and yes, I agree...12 women (and counting) is horrendous and completely without thought to his family. I just think that sometimes we, as a society, are quick to overlook the actions of women like the ones that he was involved with...we tend to get angry with the man and ignore that there was another person in the mix.

Ok, now ducking.......

Last edited by TammyJM; 12-09-2009 at 08:19 AM.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!