View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Tanya2009
Yorkie Yakker

I have no advice as i am anxiously expecting the arrival of my very first yorkie. I searched for months until i found a local breeder. I started looking into shipping a puppy because of my budget and ended up hopping in a waiting list for a spring litter. I am saving to be able to pay in full from this local breeder and also do the pet insurance right away. I already have all the supplies. Anyways, from what i have found on my crazy road of research, some behaviors could be inherited and could that be the case of your dogs since they are half siblings? I met all the dogs from my breeder more than once and i am totally confident, by the way, i found her through a few referrals on this site and ironically also bumped into one of her yorkies and fell in love just to learn it came from the breeder i wanted to go visit. I have a deposit already in place and my yorkie will come home next spring. I learned so much reading in this forum, i hope you will get good advice and find a way to help your dogs.
Good luck.
Tanya2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!