View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
manina
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Wink My small zoo lol !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
I am planning a road trip in spring from NYC to Vermont, using scenic route 100 all the way to Canada border, and then back.
I was wondering, do I have to look for pet friendly motels? Or can I just sneak Rocky in and not worry about it?
He hardly every barks, and does his stuff only on pads or outside. So peeing inside would never be a problem.
I am just wondering how much of an issue would it be with Motel owners.

Thanks
Good Luck !! I just drove fr Naperville, IL to Orlando , Fl. what a ride it took me a extra day , since I drove a 14 ft truck with 2 parrot, and 3 yorkie, and it rain super hard in 3 different state so much fun Lol.
Well we stay in 2 different Hotel and in both told them I had a dog and pay 10.00 both time. And I ask for a room in the back and in a corner, so it work for me, 2of the dog's r pad train , but love to go out , and al 3 bark at every noise, they heard so the tv was a little loud, but they went to bed early. Now the parrot talk more then I care for , but after a while all was quiet and we all had a good rest. It's up to u to let them know, I know when I only travel this same trip with only Miley , I didn't tell anyone she is quiet and is pad train , but this time with Max and now Bella that barns at the wind, I told them I had one LOL.
We r now in the sunshine state enjoying the weather.
Have a Safe trip, make sure ur dog has all id on him and get him a mc chip, make sure u have extra blankets and water and extra food and toy for him in the car . U need to walk him every gas stop or washroom stop, so he can get his legs going.
Good Luck, drive safe
bark@ulater !!!!
manina,miley,maxsasha:aimeeyor k
manina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!