View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #12
HendrixandLucy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Oh I know---- it is SO hard!
When I we got Lucy she was about 3 pound.... maybe a little less. She plays very rough-- she was the runt of her litter and had 3 big brothers haha---- My little Hendrix is only 2.5 pounds, so he is actually the smaller one haha.
Lucy is now 6 months and weighs 4.2 pounds I think. SHe is still the same size as Hendrix, she just has thicker bones.... which I LOVE... makes her a little more sturdy than Hendrix. Hendrix is so tiny I always worry about him getting hurt.

I really wouldn't worry about them hurting each other though. My vet told me that it is like when they play bite--- they know the limit of how hard to bite each other with out hurting each other. To us it looks like they are about to draw blood, but to them they are just playing......
Always keep an eye on them.... but I am sure you have nothing to worry about.
Try and not baby her--- your baby boy will not hurt her on purpose..... and honestly, I let Hendrix put Lucy in line when she annoys him and stuff....... If she steals his toy, I let him bite her in the butt--- they need to learn who is boss haha.
HendrixandLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!