View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
kristy47
♥Sophie Belle's Mommy♥
Donating Member

There are a few things that bother me about her site. One being this quote on her guarantee:

Quote:
A puppy hasn't been Vet checked prior to sale.
Why would she not do this?

Also, it sounds like she keeps them in a kennel outside of her house.

Quote:
Our puppies are kept in a climate control building with their Moms in seperate kennels.
I just think it's better if they are kept inside. It would appear that possibly she has so many litters she has to do this?

I'm also bothered by this part of the guarantee
Quote:
The puppy has a 6 months guarantee on congential defects.If the puppy developes a condition that

dates back from the fetal stage and this condition would severly impact the quality of life,the puppy

will be replaced.The puppy has to be returned to to seller with registraction paper within 48 hours

upon the Vet's health findings.

In case of death an autospy stating the cause of death will be required at buyers expense to get a

replacement puppy of same gender and breed.No money refund, or replacement of a puppy

until puppy registraction paper is returned to seller.
Maybe I'm not reading it right, but she seems to be reluctant to accept a puppy back or accept the fact if one of her puppies may not be healthy. It just doesn't seem like a very detailed or professional contract. Again, this is just my opinion. I'm not a breeder nor an expert on breeding so I know there are better informed people here on YT than me, I just wanted you to know my opinion, and that I don't just get the greatest feeling while browsing her site.

Also, it seems as if she is selling the pups WAY too soon.

And it just bothers me that she is breeding so many mixes. How much is she asking for the puppies? I only saw a deposit.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!