Thread: Teaspoon yorkie
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #33
Plumeria
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miabellaamoure View Post
Glad to hear that you are content with your Yorkie despite the discrepancies in the size of your Jazzi...Breeders can NOT determine for sure the size of your Yorkie.

Here is a pic of my Abby (all 9 lbs of her...) whom I rescued & adopted from a college student who opted to surrender her once she exceeded the space of her pocket...her loss & my wonderful gain!

She is beautiful!!! Yes, I am so pleased with Jazzi and she could be ten pounds for all I care. I love her so much now. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. She has a different collar for each day of the week and matching barretts. I found some darling charms to hang from her collar too. One of them is a rhinestone bone, and one is a little pink purse. We just got her a car seat so she can sit up high in my convertible and let the breeze blow in her hair. I've started a scrapbook for her and my husband has built her a little mansion made out of wood. She has a matching gate to go with it that he made the next day. She has complete run of the kitchen while we are gone and the rest of the time she is on my shoulder. I think she believes she is a bird!!!
Plumeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!