View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:02 AM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
What else are you putting in your coffee...it is only Saturday..not Sunday...what a hoot and it is great to see you in such Holiday Cheer. Today is going to be a great day...

Hey Vee your temperature got down to 1 degree above what it is in Denver...I can't believe it was that cold for you...My little gang used me as a human heating pad and stuck to me like glue all night long...

Happy Holidays Everyone...now get shopping and wrapping your gifts (Pm me and I will send you my home address so you can send me my presents)..ha ha
HAHAHAHA CINDY I LOVE YOU ! I didn't even notice she said Sunday - and ya - begging for presents sounds like a plan ! I guess it would be too bold to just hand out my bank account number for deposits ?

and yup - it is freaking COLD. The snow was beautiful - half the city shut down yesterday work wise (we even got off early and it was wonderful) but - today the roads are iced and now the wrecks are happening. I'm watching the news and every 5 minutes there's another accident - one guy just whacked a cop car who was stopped for another accident. It's SATURDAY and the the freeways are getting jacked due to all the wrecks. I'm not moving till the sun warms it up a bit

My girls are glued to both me and my son even in clothes and blankets and I look like the Michelin Man

I'm dreading what Cheri's hair will look like when I take of her jammies
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!