View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #7
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingergirlsmom View Post
Good morning! You know, you gave me a little heart attack...it's SATURDAY, December 5. I thought, "OMG I lost an entire day!!!" LOL

The sad part is I had to check my computer and my calendar before I could convince myself it's Saturday.

Sounds like things are exciting in your life! Will be watching for you to post pics of your visit to Santa! I buy a grand total of 3-4 gifts, all for people at work, so I usually take care of it the night before I need them. I kind of miss the days of shopping for lots of people, but my wallet is much happier now. I think I miss wrapping day the most. Christmas carols on the radio, maybe a fire in the fireplace, all the christmas lights lit and wrapping away. Sigh.... May not even decorate this year...some years I go all out, other years I'm happy with the way my home looks and don't want to make the mess. This is feeling like one of those years...
OMG...I had to do the same thing..I thought it was Saturday but once you stop working then days are not as important...but heck her post made me think I was in my 90's..

I got myself a little 4 ft battery operated small tree to start to get me in the mood...hmmm not there yet...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!