View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #5
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
Hi there! Good Morning to ya!!!!
Haven't been on YT very much lately..... but the Christmas Season really keeps me on my toes!!!
Today, I am hoping to get some of my wrapping done! I haven't gotten all my gifts bought, but a majority of them. It is really difficult to buy gifts for my son-in laws this year..........a tighter budget and no ideas!! Any suggestions for gifts about $100?
This evening, Shelby, Seymour, and I will be making a trip to see Santa for pictures!!! Hopefully they will turn out as good as I am hoping! I will try to share them with you as soon as I get them. I have heard that this Santa Claus looks as close to "real" as he can get!!!
I am hoping to add to our "Yorkie family" after the holidays...... I just am too busy to think about it right now. Hopefully things will calm down again in January. It is exciting to think about getting a new Sis or brother for Shelby & Seymour!!!!
Well, time to start the coffee!!! ......by the way, here is a little coffee tip for ya............ Take 1/2 a cinnamon stick (the kind that is ok for human consumption, not the potpourri type) and break it in 2 pieces. Put it in the coffee filter with the coffee grounds and brew................. it is wonderful!! Your coffee still tastes like normal coffee...... but when you lift that cup up to drink it...... you smell the aroma of cinnamon. Enjoy!!
What else are you putting in your coffee...it is only Saturday..not Sunday...what a hoot and it is great to see you in such Holiday Cheer. Today is going to be a great day...

Hey Vee your temperature got down to 1 degree above what it is in Denver...I can't believe it was that cold for you...My little gang used me as a human heating pad and stuck to me like glue all night long...

Happy Holidays Everyone...now get shopping and wrapping your gifts (Pm me and I will send you my home address so you can send me my presents)..ha ha
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!