View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:00 PM   #10
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Thanks guys for sharing your experience and opinion. I probably will bring my future dog to work. Our work is very good about dogs. Three colleagues bring their dogs sometimes but not everyday. I am sure I can work things out. Plus I have people who can watch my dogs too.. I was just surprised that she told me that she wouldn't sell the dog to someone who might leave them more than four hours... because I have some friends who leave their dogs when they are at work. But they are really loving pet owners.. When I watch one of them, he usually sleeps most of the time throughout the day.

I really think that I will be a responsible owner as everyone around me suggests me to get a dog everyday. I care about animals very much, and I want to do my best to be a best companion for him/her as he/she will be for me. Since I have no family in the US, I am desperately looking for a companion. People cannot imagine.. how it is.. not to be able to see family for long time (about 5 yrs now)... Anyway.. that is off the topic.. I hope I do not feel like I am a failure if I end up leaving a pup for more than 4 hours for some reasons. I doubt that it will happen often. Anyway I am not looking for a pup because they are just cute...well they are cute. I am taking this seriously and taking time to get ready. I am a little bit scared of being judged as unfit puppy owners for some breeders' yorkies because I love them very much. But then at the same time, I do respect everyone's guideline and people can go to conculsion quickly. I hope breeders will get to know me well when I apply for waiting lists. I am a bit hmmm.

Thanks again! for sharing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!