View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default We may get to stay on NV Instinct after all!!

As you may remember, I thought I was going to have to switch from NV Instinct to another food and I was having problems finding a good one that fit all our health needs and my requirements (this is my earlier thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-instinct.html).

My main concern was that Maddox, my puppy, was having runny stools on it. But, he seems to be doing just fine for the last 3 days! Maybe it just took a longer for his little system to adjust to the food change? Anyway, he's doing great on Instinct now.

My other concern is that I think Tate drinks and pees a lot when I feed him Instinct. The vet thinks it's it may be due to his diet. I'm wondering - could it be because Tate is just so much smaller than my others and with his tiny bladder he has to go more often? I'm just not sure how concerned to be on this point.

I would love to continue feeding Instinct, but I don't want to do anything that may be bad for Tate in the long run.

Can I get your opinions again, please?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!