View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:22 PM   #1
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

Default We got our Halloween Contest prize (you gotta see it!)

Thanks to Bentley&BitsysMom we received the most wonderful gifts today in the mail. We feel so spoiled. Michelle put so much thought and time into our prize. And I can not thank her enough, we love and appreciate every last item she put into that beautiful box. She decorated the box with flowers and the girls' names and inside was a denim bag with my girls' pictures all over it, a black t-shirt for me with Tinkerbell on the front, lots of treats and toys for the girls, a photo album with their pictures in it, holiday dog bows, yorkie keychain and magazine AND a framed picture of Tinkerbell! WHEW!

We had so much fun opening everything and the girls ate all the treats right away. Then Tinkerbell hoarded all the toys in a pile and wouldn't let the other dogs near them, lol! Just look at this pictures! Chloe and her dirty face after eating her Greennies Peanut LOL! They sat so good for pics waiting for more treats. he he

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
We got our Halloween Contest prize (you gotta see it!)-gifts1.jpg   We got our Halloween Contest prize (you gotta see it!)-gifts2.jpg   We got our Halloween Contest prize (you gotta see it!)-gifts3.jpg   We got our Halloween Contest prize (you gotta see it!)-gifts4.jpg  
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!