View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Default Should I get a 2nd Yorkie? Here is my situation....

Hi Everyone....

Hope I can get some feedback from you all. Many of you know us (Snick & Viv) and know how much Snick means to me. He is my best friend and at times I have serious guilt issues about him. My biggest issue is leaving him home alone. My wonderful husband comes home for lunch daily so Snick is alone from 9-11am and then 12:30-3:45pm. So a total of about 6 hours. He is great, does wonderfully and is always there waiting for us to get home to play. He is just the light in our life plain and simple.

Well my hubby and I are newlyweds, and are planning on having our 1st baby next year sometime. Snickers is amazing with babies, he has been around many of them. I am not worried about it. With that, do you think I should get a brother for Snick? I want another Yorkie SO BADLY! I want another for the simple joy of the breed, for Snick to have a buddy to play, sleep, and just be with. Many of my friends say when we have our 1st baby, Snick will have some jealousy issues and having 2 might lighten it up b/c they will have each other. What do you think?? Is it a good idea to have 2 and then have a baby or perhaps, have the baby and THEN get the 2nd yorkie?

I am right now planning on getting the 2nd Yorkie in June of 2010.

What do you think???

Thankfully,
Snick & Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!