View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #55
blondschilli
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonMom View Post
Sure wish we had an update here. Hopefully all went well. It's been a hectic couple of days around here with all these pups and all these c-sections. I would sure like to know how this little mama made out today.
Well just got home what an ordeal. I have to check on her so I can not stay on long. Been at vets since 3:30. or so. Waiting for the shot he gave her to help with contractions, 2 shots later I had to help her and the first boy was born at 6:15pm, wow what a relief, then 2.5 hours later 2 more shots and sssy just was not pushing any longer she was to tierd and the other pup had not moved even with several trys with feathering God nos that vet gave it his best, 9:15 time for csection she was done. 10:15, she up and out and he did an exellent job. Oh yes of course , two boys, mom is so good to the pups. The first born was 4.5 oz big second 3.5oz, butt first boy when he came out I thought wow she could not pass that. Well the vet did stay one hour fifteen minutes past closing. He did his best. Thank God that is over. I must go see If they are eating and doing okay.
blondschilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!