Thread: Cat poop
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
maxmom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Unhappy Cat poop

I hope this is the right place to post this, since has to do with Health and Diet.
My beautiful pink baby, the one I dreamed to dress with pink bows and lace...eats poop!!!
I am training her to use the pad, but at the same time, when Max goes out, she also goes, just to the front door, and I encourage her to do pee pee. lately we've had some cats going in to our front lawn and back yard, they open holes where they poop and the grass on those places is non existent.
Every morning I have to go out and pick up the cats poop, they smell horrible and my very Pink Princess has found a taste for them, her sense of smell is amazing, she goes out, sniff and go straight to the cats poop.
Im worried of parasite, since those cats have no owner and I dont know where they come from.
My question is: What can I do , other than getting up to pick up poop every morning, to make her not to eat it
-And, is there s "humane " way to deter those cats from taking over my yard ( to late for that) just to get off my property?
maxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!