View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
spiritwings1202
Pixie and Daisy
Donating Member

I have my ex-pen set up the elongated way. I have her bed at the far end food and water in the middle and by the door of the ex-pen I have her pee pad. at first I would only let Pixie out of the pen when I could watch her and when I would see her do the potty dance I would pick her up and put her in her ex-pen and tell her to go pee pee on her pad. If she went I would say good girl you went pee pee and I would open the door of the ex-pen and let her out. If she didn't go the door didn't get opened until she went. She learned real fast and before I knew it she was running in her ex-pen to pee on her own.
At night I keep a crate by my bed with her food and water and a bed. She wakes me up around 1 or 2 and I bring her to her ex-pen and tell her to go pee pee and she does. Then I bring her back to the crate until morning. She goes in her ex-pen right away and I keep the door shut until she does her business and then open the gate and let her out. I hope this helps you! If you have any questions feel free to ask bc it is working great for me!! There is a picture of my ex-pen in Pixie's album if you want to take a look!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!