View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:07 PM   #13
cajungal
YT Addict

My mom won't even consider having the puppies shipped. She wants to see them first. And she won't even drive an hour out of town to go look at one. There are plenty in the classifieds in the Lafayette area. I live only a 2-hour drive from Lafayette. Yet, every time I mention it, she won't drive there. We both only drive around our local area. The lady that lives only 10 minutes away just called back. Her yorkie is due around Christmas, but is selling the females for $900. My mom does not want a male. She is so stubborn that I can't change her mind. And she said she won't go over her limit of $650 no matter what. I keep telling her she is never going to find a female for any less than $900. Nobody is going to lower the price. They are expensive to breed and they need to make some kind of profit. So, you got to see it from there side as well. I will file my taxes in Jan or Feb, and don't care if I have to spend my whole income tax check on a yorkie. As soon as I find a better paying job, I will move out because I know I am getting too old to still be living at home. But, the one thing that will crush me is that almost all apartments won't allow pets.
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!