View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Congratulations, WOW! I know of only one other person whose girl did that. She named the Last One: Eight Is Enough

Oral Cal Plus Order this to keep on hand.

Holding eclampsia at bay, so it never comes at all… forget everything about giving tums, cottage cheese, cheese, icecream.. etc. It’s useless. The body needs the calcium to be delivered with the correct ratio of Vit D and Phosphorus or it doesn’t absorb it, it’s useless. Pet Cal has this correct ratio. Another thing that has it is, believe it or not.. a scrambled whole egg! Of course everyone knows not to start calcium until the litter is whelped.. no giving it to PG bitches… I do give some calsorb during whelping If things slow down on a larger litter, but never before whelping. Make it a general practice to scramble your bitch an egg every day, and depending on weight, give ½ to a whole pet tab per day. I gave it to a 8 lb bitch ½ in the morning ½ at night…this is the “daily dose” for about a 20 lb dog who was NOT nursing a litter…so just fine for ½ the size, but nursing a litter. I would grind up the pet tab in the food processor and put the powder in the egg when I scrambled it.

Feeding her as much as she wants, and whatever she wants. Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Kibbles, a good puppy food
Mary, do you happen to have a link of where you get the pet tabs?
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!