View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post
I do beleive NB is made by diamond. (someone correct me if Im wrong). There are a few on this board that feed NB and are happy with them. I hear you on the food, I have gone through so many different brands and finding one that my dogs will eat and continue to do well on has been a never ending battle. I have just started switching them to Acana the prarie one and they seem to like it ok, but I just started yesterday. I too have to cut the peices in half, they are pretty large. Tucker my yorkie mix does ok with them whole but my 4 pound toy poodle not so much. I dont have much to offer advice wise, I just wanted to say good luck, I know how hard it can be.
Thank you, it's just nice to know that someone understands.

I was afraid the Acana kibble would be larger. Darn it, with 6 mouths to feed I can't see me cutting up every piece of kibble for them.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!