View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:04 AM   #10
Ice Lady
Senior Yorkie Talker

My three little rulers of all they survey, are quite selective in the paper that they chew and shred! When we were trucking they never once chewed or shredded a bill of lading, even when I left it on the floor, but every other piece of paper or tissue was fair game. I don't know how they could tell the difference between papers. More than once, I returned to a cab full of shredded paper and three very proud fur kids, and the only whole piece of paper in the truck were the bills of lading.

Now we are off the highway, Sugar Princess, the Lhasa Apso, has not met a trash can that she can't conquer. She can even open a step-on can by herself. If I leave the trash can in her reach when I go out, or she is feeling ignored, Sugar heads straight to the trash can. At 15 yrs old she is still quick as wink. I can't make it across the room before she has the trash can open and is making a good start on spreading it around. Considering that it is maybe only 10 steps across the room, she isn't slowing down any. I have scolded her to no avail. She just looks at me as if to say, "This is your punishment, Mommy." Sugar is the most stubborn and self-willed fur kid I have ever come across. Unfortunately she is doing a good job of teaching the much younger Yorkies, (4 and 5 yrs) how to be little brats!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!