View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Dame
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie 1 View Post
I am getting post about the Santa suit kids. They are so cute. Only, it is not my Penny in a Santa suit. Why are the post coming to me. I read the thread and sent a post on the cuteness of the 3 yorkie Santas. I clicked on the post on the left side of the thread. Am I doing something wrong?
When you reply to a thread, you get subscribed to that thread automatically (you get sent the new replies through email.)

There are two ways you an unsubscribe from the thread:

1. long onto yorkietalk and click the "user cp" link in the control pannel on the top (bottom of CP, far left.) Then click the little unsubscribe button on the thread you don't want to be subscribed to.
- if you want to make it so you're not automatically subscribed, go into the same user cp link, then click on the "edit options" link under the "setting and options" section. It will all be on your left hand side. Once you're on the "edit options" page, subscriptions is the second category on the page. Click the drop down menu and change it from "instant email notification" to "do not subscribe." (They also have other options if you prefer those.)
2. open up the email you got with the reply from the thread, towards the bottom you'll see a section something like this:
Quote:
All the best, YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
url here

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
url here

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. To reply to the post, click on the thread location above. Thank you.
If you want to unsubscribe from just the thread click the first one - to unsubscribe from ALL of them, click the second.
Dame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!