View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:17 AM   #17
shyorkies
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnalegria
here is your own quote -She did not sell me my two girls from a mint and i felt that if i had to place them in pet homes I would not loose my butt.

That is just what I said- you got the dogs you wanted at a bargain- a good price. You did your homework and make a good purchase. I never stated that you purchased dogs of poor quality or of bad bloodlines. Get the chip off your shoulder.

I am not sure why you are acting this way. I have never done anything to you. I stated the facts- you know to win in the ring that you will do better if the tail is docked. You are a experienced show/breeder. You worked at a vets office- you know what is involved when you dock the tail on a older puppy- the anesthetic required and the surgical risks. You have fantastic breeders who live in the same city for you to contact who will tell you the same things I just did.

Kathy
Kathy,

If I can purchase what I like and NOT have to pay over $3,000.00 for her/him I feel that is a bargin and I did not have to spend a mint! What I pay for a show dog is my business in the first place..

You also need to realize I have only been showing since Fall 2004.. So I am a fresh newbie, but I do NOT want to produce JUNK to take into a showring.. I only want the most perfect quality that I can live with and as I mentioned I feel my program is were I need it to be!

Your comment about me feeling sorry for myself, was not needed.. If I felt sorry for myself I would of gave up by now.. I LOVE my dogs, they are my kids! I breed/show because the yorkies have become a passion to me that gets stronger with each waking day!

All I ask was if I should or should not dock my girls tails.. A simple yes or no would of been sufficient!

Melanie
shyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!