View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #9
Owned by Fiona
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbartz View Post
Happy Monday!

Any update?
They won't let me do anything until Thur., but I am not sure I will have the money then. Hard times right now. It is a real problem that my youngest son is allergic to her too. He could possibly have to be put in the hospital if he is around her for a long period of time. The breathing meds that he has to take sometimes is not allowed to be given at home. It is a hard decision to make even if I get the money together. There is the chance that the owner will go get her or if she stays long enough to be put out for adoption that someone will take her right away.She is really cute and smart. I don't think they get a lot of small dogs in that shelter so someone might be interested in her. I have informed them that if she is not adopted they have to call me and I will borrow the money. I know the head lady at the shelter and she is personally watching out for her. Hopefully she will be comfortable while she is there. For now I have my fingers crossed for her owner or a really nice person coming to the shelter and giving her a good home.
Pray that it works out for her!!
Thanks for thinking of her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!