View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #63
sushidoodidoo
YT Addict

Hi guys,
The weekend went great. Missy seems to be doing bettter and better every day. as you know, she has started pooping again (I was going to try the pumpkin thing but before I did, she went potty!! But I will keep it in mind for next time).
Now she is able to walk a few steps on her own, seems like she is regaining her strength. I think a bit of walking is what did the trick with her potty. She was even asking for tortilla chips last night!! I gave her a few pieces and loved the way she was crunching them I hope there's no harm in oven-baked tortilla chips for dogs! I was just excited to see that she is asking for food, whatever it is!
She is going for a follow-up visit with the cardiologist tomorrow morning. I'm sure she is going to tell me what I already know: That she is doing better! Unless the xrays and kidney tests say something else, yikes!
Anyways, when she was in ICU I promissed her that I will do EVERYTHING I can to make her feel better, and I'm still keeping my word. My little girl deserves the best.
Have a great week everyone!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!