View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Angry Dog Phobics-- I GIVE UP!

Well it happened yet again. A long time customer came in today who I KNOW knows about Uni. Uni went trotting up to her to say Hi! practically smiling at her. She freaked out and screamed NONONONO!!! And get this, she used her kid, about 3-4 years old as a human shield to block the little furry 5 lbs monster from getting to her. She hid behind her kid b/c she thought she was in danger! Can you believe that?? And this lady is like 6 ft tall.

So me and bf roll out eyes at eachother, and call Uni back. She cowered down into her bed, like what did I do?? Then this lady tells me, Put her away put her away! So I go to get her, and I tell her, she's not going to hurt you, she just wanted to say hi. As soon as I get Uni and put her behind the counter, what does she do? She walks out. Not a thank you, not a sorry, nothing. why couldn't she have just walked out in the first place?

I'm so sick of people acting like this. i understand if you really have a phobia, and you're not expecting a dog to be in a shop, but my long time customers that know? Why are they so surprised? Well we are closing up shop for good soon, so I am in so-don't-care mode now. No more holding my tongue.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!