View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:30 AM   #11
peggato
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanm1963 View Post
Yes I am taking my pup , I am going to my moms she lives in Boca, where are you moving!!! Last time I went to Florida the lady who sat next to me , was flying with her morkie, he did start to bark and whimper.. the flight attended did let her take him out and take him to potty on a pee pad in the bathroom , she also let my daughter hold him and play with him for about a hour.. no one seemed to mind. Im not saying that will happen but I think the flight attended felt badly for the dog and my daughter had just broken her leg while we were in Florida, so it kept them both busy.

Hi Jeannie,

I am moving to Clermont, FL which is about 22 miles southwest of Orlando. It's very exciting, yet scary too! It's a big move for me and for Barclay. But we will make it and your reply has encouraged me to take him with me on the plane. . what kind of transporter do you use? I have a small bag that I used when he was a puppy but I'm afraid it would be too small and confining for him right now. . .If they would let me hold him in my lap, I know he would be so good. . .but like you said we can't guarantee that. do you fly out of Logan? How is it going through security? What do they require for papers? Sorry to ask so many questions, it just soundls like you're a pro and I would really like to know what to expect and be prepared. Thanks again, you have been very sweet and encouraging
peggato is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!