View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
cajungal
YT Addict

Default I am tired of getting my hopes up for nothing

Sorry, everyone I am just feeling really depressed. I did not know where else to get things off my chest but here. I have been searching for my yorkie baby for almost 3 months now and it is getting so frustrating. I placed several internet ads, but don't hardly get any responses. I have been checking my local paper forever without 1 yorkie listing. I found one yorkie breeder that lives only 10 minutes away. Found her number and e-mail address on Louisiana Classifieds. E-mailed her, but no response. Called her cell number and got only the voice mail. Left her a message, no response.

I went to the vets where I used to bring Lacey and there was only 1 breeder listed near me. I tried calling her, but could never get through. So, I wrote her a letter and that was over 3 weeks ago. No response. Why don't they respond back at all? If they do not have puppies, they could still respond back telling me that. I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

All I do is stare at Lacey's pictures and cry. It is over 4 months now and I just can't stop. I am not getting any better. As the holidays are approaching, my grief is just getting worse. I just can't get my mind off of having another yorkie puppy. It is all I think about.
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!