View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 07:27 AM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chechinmipo
When I talked to my vet stating that I wanted to pull RUBY'S baby teeth that never fell, which are quite a few, he told me he recomends not to pull them unless it interferes with her eating or drinking or if it put her at discomfort. He also said that by pulling her teeth she might get an infection and it would be very painful. So to those who have done both should I have them pulled or should just leave ger like she is. I personally wouldlike to have them pulled but I don't want her going through all that.
If it were me - I would have them pulled - you are leaving her with extra teeth that could cause more problems with her bite if they aren't pulled - It's a pretty simple procedure and you should get bloodwork done first before having her put under....they can test her to make sure she is ok for surgery -

My Cheri had to have teeth pulled also - we did her spay at the same time and she was just fine and eating the next day...crunchy stuff !! she seemed much happier without the extra baby teeth too....I think they were sticking into her little lip -
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!