View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
jacksonsmum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default adult poops in bed

Hi I am wondering how many times a day do your adult dogs poop as I am having a problem with Jackson pooping in his bed. He poops three times a day. He is two and a half years old.

Jackson will go first thing in the morning then eat a full bowl of dry before we go out for a walk. Then he poops again on his walk usually or sometimes in the later afternoon.

I leave more food all day for him but he doesnt usually touch it till supper time. Then he will poop before bed sometimes ( 10:00pm) but if he doesnt he will end up pooping in his bed

We did not have this problem till we got the puppy but we dont have the pup now cause of my allergy to him. Before the pup Jackson would just pee at night and not have to poop and could wait till morning.

We are trying to get him out of this pooping at night before bed thing cause if he decides not to go it ends up in his bed which we hate.

He eats the same food as before and the poop is normal.We thought that he would get out of this after the pup was re-homed but it has not changed.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
jacksonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!