View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I don't know what's going on...My 13 month old yorkie, Apple, has never been sick a day in her life, and she has had diarreah for 24 hrs., but seems to feel great!!!...She's eating (I did switch her to boiled chicken and white rice today), drinking, playing...she just has diarreah...On the other hand, I just got a 4 month old yorkie a few days ago, and he ate breakfast, has been playing all day, did a normal poop, and about 3 this afternoon, started acting like he didn't feel well, won't eat or drink, won't play and he's got his tail tucked...I noticed, right before he started acting sick, that he seemed to be straining, and nothing came out...I guess I need to apologize...I didn't mean to hi-jack your post...I just wanted to let you know it seems things can happen fast...Btw, there was no thanksgiving food at my house, so it's not from that...I just don't know what's going on...I have to work from 6-6 tomorrow (black friday), but I'm going to have a friend come over and see if my pups need to go to the vet... I'm going to try to give Buzz some nutracal, right before I go to bed....
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!