View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
kelsie123186
YT Addict

Default Should I take Layla to the vet?

I posted this in sick and injured but i know not everyone looks on there and I need help.
Layla is acting VERY weird. This morning my boyfriend woke me up to tell me Layla was sick I went downstairs to check on her and she was just laying there with him acting very lethargic, she usually jumps up to greet me with a wagging tail but this morning she just looked over at me and then put her head back down. My boyfriend said that he put her over by her food when he noticed she was acting sick and she just started to pee (he said she peed alot) and then she sat down in it. Shes still a puppy (a little over 4 months) so she still has accidents in the house. One thing I noticed is that she is drinking water like crazy. When I offered her water she drank ALOT! Then she felt well enough to get off the couch and go lay in the sun. Shes acting like she feels a little better, when I call her name she perks her head up now and is walking around the house I dont want to call my vet into work on a holiday for a mandatory minimum $300 vet visit fee If Layla is going to be okay but I dont want to ignore her if shes trying to tell me shes sick. What should I do? Oh ya and she is about 1 week late on her last set of shots. But when I talked to the vet they said that she would be okay as long as I make it down there next week. Please help, any suggestions are helpful at this point.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!