View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:17 AM   #14
wnalegria
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyorkies
Irene,

I was critical about the breeder you were going to purchase a girl from because of the fact they shipped a male to me that was at best poor pet quality and he was sold to me as show!

The breeder my two girls came from does not sell her dogs to the US much.. I have talked back and forth with her for about 1 1/2 years and have become friends with her and I felt I could trust her.. She did not sell me my two girls from a mint and I felt that if I had to place them in pet homes I would not loose my butt!

I feel that I am done right now.. I feel that my program can produce some beautiful yorkies, hopefully for the showring!!

Melanie

here is your own quote -She did not sell me my two girls from a mint and i felt that if i had to place them in pet homes I would not loose my butt.

That is just what I said- you got the dogs you wanted at a bargain- a good price. You did your homework and make a good purchase. I never stated that you purchased dogs of poor quality or of bad bloodlines. Get the chip off your shoulder.

I am not sure why you are acting this way. I have never done anything to you. I stated the facts- you know to win in the ring that you will do better if the tail is docked. You are a experienced show/breeder. You worked at a vets office- you know what is involved when you dock the tail on a older puppy- the anesthetic required and the surgical risks. You have fantastic breeders who live in the same city for you to contact who will tell you the same things I just did.

Kathy
wnalegria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!