View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #27
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal82 View Post
hi tlc,

thank you so much for taking the efforts in providing me with all the information pertaining to aai.

princess has done her xray already but the results of all her bone structure appear to be all normal.

she is showing slight improvement such as trying to crawl a little, lift her head, wag her tail though still unable to walk.

i've decided to take her home soon & am now in the midst of preparations as most likely i've to take her to work with me everyday as well.

i would appreciate if someone could teach me as to how to care properly for princess at home.
Hi there My name is Val and I am also a AAI/AAS mom.. And my Babybear was completely paralyzed for almost three years after his neck broke do to the AAI.. His story is on Dogster if you would like to read it in his diary. Dog profile for Wheelie Boy Babybear® , a male Yorkshire Terrier.
I see you had a xray done but was it a digital xray? IF not they will not find anything and if they are not looking for AAI they can over look it.. As my Babybear was misdiagnosed the day he broke his neck with Livershunts.. There is a mom on here that her Yorkie also broke his neck do to AAI just by making the Yes jesture.. Both her pup and mine stopped breathing because of this.. Please find out if it is a Digital xray they took. And to look for AAI.. When a pup is xrayed for AAI 75 percent of the time they sedate them because they have to move the neck in different directions and they want to pup to be still...
If you have any questions please ask.. There are a few AAI mom's on this site that can and most likely will help you in answering your questions.. We are here for you..
Sending prayers your way..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!