Thread: suddenly clingy
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyLuv View Post
I don't know that I'm any help. Roxy has always been quite an independant soul. 1 yo. I noticed at about 10-11 mo, she suddenly started wanting to sit on my lap. Was quite content for awhile, then she was off & running again. Up until then I was lucky to get 2 min at a time, but spending more time cuddling w/dh. He was never the one to groom, bathe, train, etc. Only the fun stuff. It's been a pleasant change for me to willingly just sit there for 30 min or so. I just figured she's growing up some. I wouldn't call it clingy though.

You situation sounds enough different that I don't really have any suggestions. You might want to call the groomer & ask is anything unusual happened while he was there. Maybe he's just going through normal stages. This is my first yorkie, so I'm feeling my way through it.
That's how Jackson's been. Since he turned a year old, very much more willing to lay on my lap for 30 minutes or more or allow me to hold him or rub his belly longer. I'm thinking it's just him growing up. I wouldn't call him clingy though, by any means.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!