View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
MommaTED
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Teddy bear cut lengths

I'm going to be grooming my yorkies myself and I know how I am going to cut their bodies and legs but the face is a little tricky. I've been looking at lots of pics but a lot of people have different ideas of what the teddy bear cut looks like. I want a full face. I need VERY specific directions on how to cut a full face. I get trimming the beard hair and around the snout but I need to know how long the top of their head should be. Right now, Tucket's hair is very scraggly and it has stripes from growing out from black to blonde to black to tan...it looks pretty funny actually. I just don't want to make him look goofy. It doesn't help that his ears and his snout aren't growing much hair at all. It seems as if only the sides of his face near his neck and the top of his head is growing. He's only about 6 1/2 months old so he still has a lot of filling out to do. Any suggestions? I'd add a picture but he's napping right now
I did watch the videos that are on here and they are very good but there wasn't one about how long/short the top of the head should be cut. Especially if there isn't any ear hair. LOL!
MommaTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!