View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #30
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Ahhh, ok! I was thinking, man she's even sneakier than I gave her credit for, lol!! You both did a great job!!

And, I am the same way....I HAVE to have some sort of treat after most meals. I blame my dad for my sweet tooth....I definitely come by it honestly. So, weight is a struggle for me too....I'm at my heaviest right now, and Thanksgiving and Xmas are coming up Self-control will be a HUGE challenge! I like Bella to have treats too. And, it's not enough to go through one bag until it's gone...she needs CHOICES!!! I guess that IS pretty silly, but I do the same thing. We always have 4 or 5 different treats open and going at one time. I just have to be careful about what I give her. And, she gets very few treats per day, but she ALWAYS gets at least one every day!

Since you said what you did about Taffy....Bella ate a couple of the banana YY's the night we got them, but since then she won't touch them! I think she doesn't like how hard they are because it takes her awhile to crunch one of those tiny little things up! I gave her one the other day, and it's still on the floor....and even if she doesn't want a treat right now, she ALWAYS eats it later . I was thinking about sending them on to you or to Robin so somebody will get to use them.

Now, the fruitables she liked (at least the one I've given her so far--the pumpkin and cranberry one) and the Charlie Bear egg and cheese and OF COURSE the peanut butter Best Buddy Bits. I haven't opened the Sam's Yams yet because I have a package of dehydrated sweet potatoes she's working on now, which she LOVES, so I know she'll love those! And she OF COURSE loves the Zuke's Z Ridge dental bone. I gave her the Antlerz and she hid it right away!! She hasn't chewed on it yet (I think she's overwhelmed by her choices still), but hiding it means she definitely wants to know it's safe for later!! She such a cute, silly little thing!

Oh! And just so you know....her Skinneeez fox is at the top of her favorites list right now! It's soft, squeaks, and shakes soooo good! lol! This was her very first Skinneeez, and it was a HUGE HIT!!!

And the HK hoodie that you got on ebay....1) you're right, the picture DOESN'T do it justice, and 2) I LOVE IT!!! It is so adorable!! Even with all the cute little dresses she has, this is my very favorite article of clothing she has now!! Thank you again...so, so much!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!